Come and see us
Our Resource Centres are open to anyone living with sight loss and have a wide range of demonstration equipment for you to try, as well as information packs and leaflets.
Demonstration equipment you can try includes:
- Lighting in the home
- Gadgets for help in the kitchen such as liquid level indicators, and talking scales and measuring jugs
- Talking clocks and watches
- Symbol Canes and other mobility aids
- Handheld and electronic magnifiers
- BT easy-to-see telephones
- British Wireless Fund for the Blind radios
- Synapptic phones and tablets
- Laptop computers with a range of screen reading and magnification software
Our Resource Centres are open Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm for an appointment only service.
Resource Centre Locations:
To find out more about our Resource Centres or to book an appointment, call 0117 322 4885 for Bristol or 01380 723 682 for Devizes.