Our centres in Bristol, Devizes and Salisbury are packed with resources to try. Daily living and mobility aids, through to phones and tablets.
Come and see us
If you are looking for help to cook safely, or lighting and magnification solutions to help make the best use of your remaining sight, we have a wide range of products which you can try out to see what will work for you.
Items you will find at our centres include:
- Lighting solutions
- Gadgets for help in the kitchen such as liquid level indicators, and talking scales and measuring jugs
- Talking clocks and watches
- Symbol Canes and other mobility aids
- Handheld and electronic magnifiers
- Easy-to-see home telephones
- British Wireless Fund for the Blind radios
- Synapptic phones and tablets
- Laptop computers with a range of screen reading and magnification software
- Information leaflets on eye conditions and living with sight loss
- Large print crossword books, diaries, calendars and games
Our centres are open most days. Give us a call to make an appointment to come in and meet with a Sight Loss Advisor who can talk you through options.
We can help you purchase most resources at competitive prices, but there is no obligation of course!
Devizes: St Lucy’s Sight Centre, Bath Road, Devizes SN10 2AT (Open Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri)
To find out more about our Resource Centres or to book an appointment, call 0117 322 4885 (Bristol, BaNES and South Glos) or 01380 723 682 (Wiltshire).