Where We Work
Sight Support and Wiltshire Sight work together to provide provide comprehensive local support to people living with sight loss.
Sight Support covers Bristol, Bath and North-East Somerset and South Gloucestershire, and Wiltshire Sight covers Wiltshire and Swindon. Working together enables us to ensure delivery of consistent and high quality services across the region.
Because it can be hard to travel long distances with sight loss, our team of Community Sight Loss Advisors also travel throughout the region, meeting clients at community hubs.
A full list of current hubs and times is shown below. Some of our hubs include social groups and opportunities to connect with others. You can drop in between the times indicated, or call to make a specific appointment.
- Amesbury – Evergreen Court Community Café. 2nd Weds of month 10 am -12 pm.
- Bradford on Avon – Wallington Hall. 1st Weds of month, 10 am – 12 pm.
- Calne -Calne Library. 3rd Tues of month, 2 pm – 4 pm.
- Chippenham – The Community Hub. 2nd Weds of month, 10 am – 1 pm.
- Corsham – Pound Arts Centre. 2nd Tues of month, 10 am – 1 pm.
- Cricklade – Annexe at Cricklade Town Hall, 1st Mon of month, 10.15 am – 12.30 pm.
- Devizes – St Lucy’s Sight Centre. Open Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri but please call for an appointment.
- Highworth – Highworth Community Centre, 2nd Weds of month, 10.15 am – 12.30 pm.
- Malmesbury – Town Hall. 2nd Thurs of month, 10 am – 1 pm.
- Marlborough – The Jubilee Centre, 2nd Tues of month, 10 am – 12 pm.
- Melksham – Riverside Club. 1st Thurs of month, 1 pm – 4 pm.
- Pewsey – Village Hall. 4th Tues of month, 9.30 am – 11.30 am.
- Royal Wootton Bassett – RWB Memorial Hall, 3rd Mon of month, 10.15 am – 12.30 pm.
- Salisbury – Wiltshire Sight Hub. Every Tues, 10 am – 4 pm.
- Swindon Central – 36 The Parade, 1st Tues of month, 10.15 am – 12.30 pm.
- Swindon Stratton – Coleview Community Centre, 4th Mon of month, 10.15 am – 12.30 pm.
- Swindon Lawn – Lawn Community Centre, 1st Wed of month, 10.15 am – 12.30 pm.
- Tisbury – Nadder Leisure Centre. 4th Thurs of month 11 am – 1 pm.
- Trowbridge – Old Town Hall. 3rd Weds of month, 10 am-1 pm.
- Warminster – MS Therapy Centre. 4th Thurs of month, 2.30 pm – 4.30 pm.
- Wroughton – The Mobility Store, 2nd Tues of month, 10.15 am – 12.30 pm.
- Bedminster – Guide Dogs Bristol, Stillhouse Lane, 1st Fri of month,10 am – 1 pm.
- Southmead – Greenway Centre. 1st Mon of the month 11 am – 1 pm.
- Fishponds – The Vassall Centre. Open most days but please call for an appointment.
Bath and North-East Somerset
- Bath – Bath Central Library. 2nd Tues of month 10 am – 1 pm.
- Chew Valley – Stanton Drew Village Hall. 2nd Weds of month 10 am – 12 pm.
- Keynsham – Starting soon. Please call for further details.
- Midsomer Norton – Town Hall. 2nd Friday of month, 11 am – 1 pm.
- Bradley Stoke – Library. 3rd Thursday of each month. 10 am – 1 pm.
- Thornbury – Library. 4th Monday of month 10 am – 1 pm.
- Yate – Library. 2nd Thurs of month, 10 am – 1 pm.
For full addresses or more details of our community hubs, please call us on 01380 723682 (Wiltshire Sight) or 0117 322 4885 (Sight Support)