Where we work
Sight Support and Wiltshire Sight work together to provide provide comprehensive local support to people living with sight loss.
Sight Support covers Bristol, Bath and North-East Somerset and South Gloucestershire, and Wiltshire Sight covers Wiltshire and Swindon. Working together enables us to ensure delivery of consistent and high quality services across the region.
Because it can be hard to travel long distances with sight loss, our team of Community Sight Loss Advisors also travel throughout the region, meeting clients at community hubs.
A full list of current hubs and times is shown below. Some of our hubs include social groups and opportunities to connect with others. You can drop in between the times indicated, or call to make a specific appointment.
- Amesbury – Evergreen Court Community Café. 2nd Weds of month 10am-12pm
- Bradford on Avon – Wallington Hall. 1st Weds of month, 9.30am-12.30pm
- Calne – Lansdown Hotel. 3rd Tues of month, 1.30-4pm
- Chippenham – The Community Hub. 2nd Weds of month, 10am-1pm
- Corsham – Pound Arts Centre. 2nd Tues of month, 10am-1pm
- Cricklade – Starting in early 2022. Please call for further details.
- Devizes – St Lucy’s Sight Centre. Open most days but please call for an appointment.
- Highworth – Starting in early 2022. Please call for further details.
- Malmesbury – Town Hall. 2nd Thurs of month, 10am-1pm
- Marlborough – Starting in early 2022. Please call for further details.
- Melksham – Riverside Club. 1st Thurs of month, 1-4pm
- Pewsey – Village Hall. 4th Tues of month (not Dec), 9.30-11.30am
- Royal Wootton Bassett – Starting in early 2022. Please call for further details.
- Salisbury – Wiltshire Sight Hub. Every Tues, 10am-4pm
- Swindon – Starting in early 2022. Please call for further details.
- Tisbury – Nadder Leisure Centre. 3rd Thurs of month 10am-12pm
- Trowbridge – Old Town Hall. 3rd Weds of month, 10am-1pm
- Warminster – MS Therapy Centre. 4th Thurs of month 2.30-4.30pm
- Bedminster – Quaker Meeting House. Fortnightly on Fridays 10am-1pm
- Southmead – Greenway Centre. 1st Monday of the month 11am-1pm
- Fishponds – The Vassall Centre. Open most days but please call for an appointment.
Bath and North-East Somerset
- Bath – Manvers Street Baptist Church. 1st Weds of month 11am-1pm
- Stanton Drew – Village Hall. 2nd Weds of month 10am-12pm
- Keynsham – Starting in early 2022. Please call for further details.
- Midsomer Norton – Town Hall. 4th Thurs of month 11am-1pm
- Bradley Stoke – Library. 3rd Thursday of each month. 10am-1pm
- Thornbury – Library. 4th Monday of month 10am-1pm
- Yate – Library. 2nd Thurs of month 10am-1pm
For full addresses or more details of our community hubs, please call us on 01380 723682 (Wiltshire Sight) or 0117 322 4885 (Sight Support)